Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Movie Preview scared me: Teeth and Ginger snaps

I'm a wimp. Yes, I am a humongous baby. lol. I saw the preview for this movie and the first thing that went through my mind was 'No way in hell'. lol. Okay basically its about a girl who is a virgin who has teeth in her vagina. I guess she goes on a sexual rampage after the trauma with her gynecologist but I have no idea. Some people think the idea is stupid but I think its crazy (in a good way)! XD And I mean isn't that why we watch movies? Because it wouldn't happen anywhere else? I bet the blob seemed stupid to some people, or the invasion of the body snatchers, but there still good movies! Anyway here's the trailer, or one of the trailers *shrugs*

Teeth



There's another cool movie that I actually DID watch named Ginger Snaps. Its about two sisters that our outcasts until one gets bitten by a werewolf. The older sis gets bitten (I think) and starts to change and we get to tag along for the ride! Its funny and gruesome at the same time because her changes are chalked up to growing up to the people who don't know she's a werewolf and I thought it was a not so subtle comparison of womanhood and being a maneating werewolf. But maybe that's just what I see? lol. Yeah I know it sounds lame but it was actually really original, I even watched Ginger Snaps II which was also good. But anyway here's the trailer to show why there good instead of my bumbled description lol.

Ginger Snaps I



If you like Ginger Snaps I you'll like Ginger Snaps II, especially if you want to know what happens after the movie! XD

“Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile...initially scared me to death.”

Better Bender

~netta

No comments: